DJECO Onnanoko Glitter & Jewel Boards
We are HAPPY to HELP by Phone!
Give Us a CALL! 251-928-1720
Create 4 medallion paintings illuminated with sequins and small rhinestones. Children place the picture in the box, expose the pre-pasted areas, then place the rhinestones and sprinkle over the glitter following the color-coded instructions. To display their creations, children attach the small hanging hooks provided for this purpose to the back of the boards. Admiring the brightly shining dolls is a proud moment!
- The paintings are illuminated with sequins and rhinestones.
- A no-mess activity where children work in the box to avoid scattering glitter everywhere.
- A clever tool created by Djeco for exposing pre-pasted areas.
- “Salt cellar”-type tubes for precise glitter sprinkling.
- A brush to remove excess glitter.
- 4 adhesive hooks included for hanging finished paintings.
- 1 storage box with elastic fastening for keeping equipment secure.
- 1 detailed step-by-step instruction booklet.
- 4 printed and pre-glued rounded cards (diam, 21 cm)
- 4 tubes of glitter
- 1 assortment of mini rhinestones
- 1 plastic tool
- 1 brush
- 4 adhesive fasteners and 1 color step-by-step explanatory booklet
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.